Stubai Super Card 2015
Lifts and more, free!
The Stubai Super Card starts on 21nd May 2020 and is valid til 25th October 2020.
The highlight of summer!
Here in the Apartpension Wasserfall all guests receive the STUBAI SUPER CARD free in summer!
The STUBAI SUPER CARD covers the following:
- free use of the Stubaier glacier lift: 1 ride up and down per day
(no ski gear)
- free use of the Serles lifts: 1 ride up and down per day
- free use of the Elfer lifts: 1 ride up and down per day
- free use of the Schlick2000: 1 ride up and down per day
- 1 ride per holiday on the summer toboggan run in Mieders
- NEW: one entrance per holiday for 3 hours in the new aquatic centre, StuBay
- free use of the indoor and outdoor pools in the Neustift recreational centre
- free use of the Miederer swimming pool
- the Innsbrucker bus company busses are free
(between Mutterberg and Innsbruck)
- free ride on the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
Additionally the Stubai Super Card has a list of attractive bonus offers in summer 2015:
- 30% reduction off entry to the ice grotto on Stubaier Glacier
- 30% reduction off mountain hut taxi from Neustift to Almwirtschaft Oberiss
- 30% reduction off mountain hut taxi from Telfes to Pfarrachalm
- 30% reduction off entrance to the birds of prey park Telfes
- 30% reduction off additional summer toboggan rides in Mieders (after the one free ride)
- 30% reduction off minigolf course in Fulpmes
- 30% reduction off entrance to the nativity museum in Fulpmes
- 30% reduction off entrance to the Bergiselstadion Innsbruck incl. use of the lifts
- 30% reduction off the combiticket for the Innsbrucker museums